“The Little Black Dress Project is on a MISSION to help women to become more self-confident, lose weight, and celebrate being a strong and sexy woman.”
For More Info Click here to Join us for Our Informational Kick-Off Meeting
Questions? Schedule a call by clicking my calendar link
SO WHAT'S THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS PROJECT ALL ABOUT?
6-Week Clean Eating Meal Plan
6 Weeks of meal plans, grocery shopping lists and recipes designed to help you detoxify, rev up your metabolism, get rid of sugar cravings and give you amazing energy to take on the world!
6-Weeks of Tone 2 Day's Workouts
Our workouts are designed to tighten, tone trouble spots, burn body fat, increase metabolism and help you look amazing in your little black dress. You may choose from 4 different levels of training (details and schedule are below in the FAQ section).
Accountability and Support
We CARE about you getting the results that you want and we will go that extra mile to make SURE you stay on track with the program. We have a private Facebook Group for our LBD clients complete with Daily Inspiration to keep you on track.
Before and After Measurements and Weekly Weigh-ins
This is your checks and balances system.Not only will we get before and after pics and measurements, but we will be doing weekly weigh-ins to make sure you're getting RESULTS.
And the best part is...Ladies Night OUT!!
At the end of your 6-week commitment to The Little Black Dress Project, to your diet, your health & fitness, and most importantly, to yourself....
We are going to have a Ladies Night Out to celebrate our HUGE accomplishments and ROCK OUR LITTLE BLACK DRESSES! More details to follow...
1. What Session Times and Locations am I able to attend? You are able to attend ANY of the T2D class times for $197
Any Semi Private Training Sessions for $349 3X a Week
*Times Available from 5 am to 7:30 pm Daily
AS a Client of Tone 2 Day you pay $49 for Structured Nutrition Plan and Accountability
2. Can I add Private Training Sessions? Yes, there are 4 training levels to choose from:
3. How will I be getting the material for The Little Black Dress Project? Once you sign up for the program you will receive an email with all of the details on how to get started and what you need to bring. Everything is formatted in an e-book so you are able to access the content anywhere and print out materials that you want to take with you (like the weekly grocery lists.)
4. Is this program suitable for vegetarians? Sorry! This program is not suitable for vegetarians.
5. Is this program diabetic safe? YES! This program has been approved by a dietician and has been approved by a doctor and is safe for diabetics. HOWEVER, we always require you to check with your own doctor before starting any new meal plan.
6. If you have any other questions, please call us at: